Avocado, Lime, Banana, Coconut Yogurt Push Pops
Author: Calley @TheEcoChic
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 banana
- Juice from 1 lime
- Handful of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 16 oz of Stonyfield Vanilla yogurt
- Add meat of avocado to blender.
- Add banana to blender.
- Squeeze the juice from one fresh lime in blender.
- Add 16 oz. of vanilla yogurt to blender.
- Blend on high until the ingredients are fully blended and smooth.
- Pour mixture in push pop molds and freeze.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours until hard.
Recipe by A Tampa Green Living Mom Blog - Cloth Diapers - DIY - Disney - Travel - Family at http://www.theecochic.com/2014/07/15/avocado-lime-banana-coconut-yogurt-push-pops/