Stonyfield Strawberry Pancake Muffins Recipe
Author: Calley @TheEcoChic
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⅓ cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup milk
- ¾ cup Stonyfiled organic Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chopped Florida strawberries
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Sift the dry ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Mix milk, butter, egg and yogurt in a small bowl.
- Combine the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients; stir until lumpy.
- Fill muffin tins about half way with batter.
- Add chopped strawberries and cover with a little more batter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until slightly golden brown.
Recipe by Green Living, Cloth Diapers and Going Green with Kids - The Eco Chic at http://www.theecochic.com/2014/02/24/stonyfield-strawberry-pancake-muffins/