Become a sponsor of The Eco Chic today!
Social media and blogging conferences are a great way for bloggers like myself to learn new tricks, tips, and tools to make us better bloggers. I have been attending blog conferences since 2010 and I’ve been attending baby & children’s trade shows since 2011. Conferences and trade shows are a great time for us to network with other bloggers and brands. With some conferences drawing crowds of over 4,000 attendees the ability to reach a large influential audience is likely.
You can help send me to these great conferences and trade shows by:
- Becoming a conference sponsor of The Eco Chic (Full sponsorship from $800-1000/conference and partial sponsorship available)
- Buying ad space on The Eco Chic (prices vary)
- Sponsoring a Twitter Party hosted by The Eco Chic (prices vary)
- Hiring The Eco Chic for social media consulting and other blog projects (prices vary)
Email Calley for more information and to confirm your sponsorship with The Eco Chic: email@example.com
Previous conferences and trade shows I’ve attended include:
- BlogHer 12 – New York City
- Blissdom 12 – Nashville, TN
- ABC Kids Expo 12 – Lousiville, KY
- BlogHer 11 – San Diego, CA
- Blissdom 11 – Nashville, TN
- ABC Kids Expo 11 – Lousiville, KY
- BlogHer 10 – New York City
Upcoming conferences and trade shows I’m attending:
- Blissdom 13 – March 21-23 in Dallas, TX
- Type-A Parent Conference – September 27-29 in Atlanta, GA
- ABC Kids Expo – October 15-18th in Las Vegas, NV
- For a list of other conferences offered (but not confirmed) click HERE.
Highlights & Posts from Past Conferences:
Facebook Group Founder: Green & Cloth Diapering Mama’s Going to BlogHer 11
What makes you #HauteGreen – Learn about our private pre-party meet and greet with 50 like-minded bloggers attending BlogHer 11. Hosted by myself, Kelly Wels, Kim Rosas, Julie Clark, Katie Helton, and Julia Smith. Sponsored by so many of our favorite eco-friendly, cloth diapering, and baby product companies.
Branding Your Blog for Conferences – A quick view of some of the items I’m taking with me to BlogHer ’11 to help market my blog.
Previous Conference Sponsors
To inquire about blog sponsorship – contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.