Are you looking for an eco-friendly Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one?
Do you exchange gifts with your loved one on Valentine’s Day? Skip the cut flowers that will wilt in a week and get her/him something that nurture your relationship instead. Here are a few items that when combined together would make for a special night.
- Eco-friendly clothing by Aventura – Give her the gift of sustainable clothing for a special night out. The Glenora bamboo blend skirt paired with the Bryn cowl neck shirt would be a versatile outfit for day or night.
- A new bag or purse by OverLand Equipment – Help her accessorize with a new compact, super-organized bag like the Bayliss by OverLand. Each bag comes complete with an Everyday Shopper reusable shopping bag that coordinates and fits nicely inside the bag. She’ll never forget her reusable bag again.
- The Modern-Day Pioneer book by Charlotte Denholtz – Don’t just get her this book, bake her a loaf of cracked wheat and honey bread using one of the many recipes from the book. She’ll love it if you pair it with a simple herb butter.
- Organic bedsheets by Live Good – We actually received a set of their 100% organic bedsheets a few months ago. I don’t think I’ve ever owned sheets that are this soft and luxurious before now. They are handcrafted in the US and are shipped in a nice reusable organic cotton pouch for storage. 300 thread count with a sateen finish will make you want to stay in bed all day with your loved one.
- Zestra – What is Zestra? A blend of botanical oils and extracts that will help your lady “feel” more. Zestra is safe, hormone-free, paraben-free, and works within 5 minutes of applying. I won’t go into all the details but you can read more on the Zestra website.
There you have it – a complete Valentine’s Day gift for your loved one! You can find these gifts by clicking the links above and there is still time to get them delivered by Valentine’s Day.
How do you plan on connecting with your loved one on Valentine’s Day? Will you be staying in, going out, or taking a special trip away from the kids? Share your ides in the comments below.Disclosure: Samples of the products listed have been provided for the purpose of this review. No other compensation was received and the opinions are all my own.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.