You may recall me talking about the California Wine Club before. I received a 2 month subscription to their program back in mid-November and I’m going to be sad when my subscription is over. (Hint: Need a gift idea for me??) My November delivery was from Robledo Family Winery and my December delivery was from Daniel Gehco. Both from California and both were absolutely divine!
We cheered over the Daniel Gehco Merlot and Chenin Blanc over Thanksgiving with my husbands family. It was a nice addition to our holiday celebration.
Have someone on your Christmas list who is difficult to shop for? Do they like wine? The California Wine Club has memberships available starting at only $49.95. Each gift membership comes with:
- 2 bottles of wine. You get to choose if they are both white, both red, or one of each.
- Subscription to Uncorked! magazine.
- Personalized gift message.
- Bonus Gift: a handy wine tote.
- Bonus Gift: a gift credit for $25 off their next order.
I’ve already ordered one gift membership for someone special (can’t tell you who because they read my blog…is it you?) and I’m thinking about who else would like some wine this Christmas? It’s really easy to sign up for the California Wine Club and they ship it for you!
Want to win some great prizes from the California Wine Club?
As part of our holiday celebration they are giving away a selection of fabulous prizes. You can enter for your chance to be one of the 104 winners to receive one of these prizes:
1) One of four, Three Month Wine Club membership (A $150 value you can give as a gift, or keep for yourself)
2) One of 50 handy Two Bottle Wine Totes ($25 value)
3) One of 50 Red Tulip Music wine country CD’s ($15 value)
To enter visit the California Wine Club Blogger Palooza.This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a 2 month Membership to the California Wine Club for the purpose of this review.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.