BabyKicks #FunClothDiapers Twitter Party {5/1/12}

Join us for a special product launch party with BabyKicks as they release their brand new Basic Pocket Diaper and Premium Pocket Diaper

BabyKicks Twitter Party May 1st

When: Tuesday, May 1st
Time: 9-10pm ET
Hashtag: #FunClothDiapers
Host: @TheEcoChic and drawing prizes tonight is @EFFBlog (Amanda)
Sponsors: @BabyKicksUSA

TwebEvent: http://twebevent.com/funclothdiapers
TweetGrid: Click HERE and enter your username
TweetChat: Click HERE and enter your username

Prizes:
1) BabyKicks Basic Pocket Diaper & Premium JoeyBunz (MSRP over $22)
2) BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper & Small Prefold (MSRP over $28)
3) BabyKicks Basic Pocket & Washies Sample Pack (MSRP over $24)
4) Grand Prize– 2 BabyKicks Basic Pockets, 2 BabyKicks Premium Pockets, 1 Small Prefold, 1 Premium Joeybunz, & 10pk of hemp Washies (MSRP over $100)

RSVP Now:
To RSVP complete the tasks in the Rafflecopter application (may not be visible from all devices).

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.

Comments

1. Abby M says

Diapers would be more fun if they changed themselves :) Ok, but seriously, adorable prints and great colors always make it a little bit more fun to diaper.

2. Lori Page says

The only thing that could make cloth diapering better is if I didn’t have to spray the poo. I love cloth!

3. Tiffany Thomas says

I think they would be more fun if I had my sewing machine fixed to make them. Having more friends and family that CDed would be great too!!

• Julia says

OOPS! Forgot to answer the question! I think Cloth Diapers would be more fun, if you had more people to talk about them with, if they were more mainstream. More get togethers or reasons to get together with other moms, or advocacy days or something. As for the diapers themselves I think nothing is more fun than a print!

4. Sarah Hull says

Cloth diapers are already fun, but, if I had to think of something that would make them more fun, I would say that it would be fun if they could self-clean the poo off. (especially when I’m out and about!)

5. kymi a says

Would be great to have fun names like princess or baby boy on the cloth diapers or lots of different prints to choose from.

6. Josh M says

They have fabric print on demand services, how about a design your own diaper.

Or actual artist series with some famous works of art. Nothing like pooping in a Picasso.

7. says

cloth diapering would be more fun if I didn’t have a fight in front of me everytime we had to find a new provider. We are military and move constantly so we have to find a new provider, regurally.

8. Susan L. M. says

If they changed themselves! But seriously, I love fun colors/prints that aren’t too girlie!