Eco-Fantastic Fan Celebration with The Eco Chic!
We’re only 4 days into 2012 and it’s been a great year so far! In addition to my Lil’ B turning 3, I reached a new goal on Facebook with over 3,000 fans this week. In honor of all the fun I thought it was only appropriate to hold a celebration of sorts! I reached out to some of my favorite sponsors, companies and friends and they leaped at the opportunity to spoil you.
Starting today I’m holding an Eco-Fantastic Fan Celebration Sweepstakes on Facebook. Included in the sweepstakes are lots of eco-friendly, cloth diapering, and blogger inspired goodies that I will be giving away to ten lucky fans. You can enter the Sweepstakes once each day per Facebook account and can earn extra entries into the sweepstakes by “Liking” our fantastic sponsors pages and by sharing the sweepstakes with your friends (you actually earn one extra entry for each friend who you personally get to enter!).
Let’s talk about the prizes:
- One bumGenius Freetime one-size all-in-one cloth diaper (Donated by Cotton Babies)
- One Flip one-size cover with stay dry inserts (Donated by Cotton Babies)
- One Blog Header Design (or other graphic design project valued at $35) by Mommy Doodles Design
- One “My Mommy is a Blogger” book (Donated by Sommer Poquette)
- One large box of EcoNuts soap nuts (Donated by EcoNuts)
- One Rump-a-Rooz one-size diaper in rootbeer (Donated by Rump-a-Rooz)
- One full size bag of Rockin’ Green Laundry Detergent (Donated by Rockin’ Green)
- One “Changing Diapers, a Hip Mom’s Guide to Modern Cloth Diapers” book (Donated by Kelly Wels)
- One Tushie Ties tie on style bamboo cloth diaper (Donated by Tushie Ties)
- One $25 gift certificate to Kelly’s Closet (Donated by DiaperShops.com)
About our sponsors:
Enter the Eco-Fantastic Fan Celebration by visiting the Sweepstakes tab on The Eco Chic Facebook Fan Page every day between now and January 15th (midnight ET).
Good luck and thanks for entering 2012 with The Eco Chic!
For even more fun and excitement be the first to take The Eco Chic Pledge to Go Green in 2012 – more on that soon but you can go ahead and submit your pledge by signing up for my monthly newsletter.
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.