5 Things that are on my Fridge Today
1. #1 Dad magnet that the boy got for hubs a few Christmases ago. At their annual Holiday Store at the school this is what he purchased for his dad. This was the only gift he picked up for dad. I on the other hand received 2-3 really ‘nice’ gifts from the same holiday shop. It’s an ongoing joke in our house. We all know he’s a mama’s boy!
2. 2010 Tampa Bay Bucs calendar. Yep – we’re a little behind!
3. 2011-12 School Calendar from the boys school. They print one for each parent with all the holidays listed. I would be lost without this.
4. Tee-ball team picture from the first year the boy played ball. My husband was one of the coaches and I don’t think either of us can bear taking it down – the co-coach passed away 2 years later. He was in his mid-30′s and left behind a his wife and two young children.
5. Georgia Bulldawg magnet! Go Dawgs!
This post was inspired by Kim, Dirty Diaper Laundry blog, and a conversation a few of us had on Facebook this afternoon. Many of us are participating in #NaBloPoMo in which we’re challenged to blog every day for the entire month and this was a blog prompt that Kim shared with us. Since I’m completely embarrassed by the state of our fridge I thought it would be fun to see how many other families have messy fridges too. It’s a good thing you can’t see the top of the fridge…that’s where we hide the candy and lots of junk. Our fridge is a faux stainless so magnets will stick to it. I’m not quite sure what I would do with all this junk if we couldn’t use magnets.
So what’s on your fridge?
Looking for cloth diapering resources and tips? Visit my cloth diapering archives, follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and on Pinterest.
Subscribe to new posts via your favorite RSS Feed Reader or by Email.